Hyundai Canada has officially announced pricing for their upcoming Ioniq 6 EV sedan in Canada.
Like the Ioniq 5, the Hyundai Ioniq 6 uses the company’s Electric Global Modular Platform (E-GMP).
The vehicle comes with an 800V charging infrastructure that supports up to 350 kW DC fast charging. You can get up to 80% battery in 18 mins when charging from 10%.
Inside, the Ioniq 6 has a similar infotainment layout to the Ioniq 5 with dual 12.3-inch displays, one for the driver and one in the centre.
The main infotainment system supports both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Unfortunately, it’s still wired.
Standard equipment and features on the Ioniq 6 include:
- Battery pre-heater, charge prep
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) with Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA), Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- Highway Drive Assist (HDA), Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Power trunk
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- A rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Power flush door handles
- Column-mounted Shift-By-Wire (SBW)
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with interactive pixel lights
- Front USB (Type-A) input/charging
- Center console mounted dual USB charging (Type-C)
- Dual rear USB (Type-C) charging
- Bluelink Connected Car Services for a period of three years
- Over-the-Air update capability
The Ioniq 6 will come in RWD and AWD and all have a 77.4 kWh battery.
Here are the Canadian pricing and trimlines for the Ioniq 6.
- Preferred RWD Long Range (581 KM) – $54,999 CAD
- Preferred AWD Long Range (509 KM) – $57,999 CAD
- Preferred AWD Long Range with Ultimate Package (435 KM) – $63,999 CAD
The Ioniq 6 will be available in Canada at Hyundai dealerships in the coming months.
Stay tuned to TheCanadianTechie for more coverage on the Ioniq 6 in the coming weeks.