Disney announced a new series for its streaming service called Zenimation.
According to Disney, Unplug, relax, and refresh your senses for a moment of mindfulness with Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Zenimation” – an animated soundscape experience. Whether it’s baby Moana being called by the ocean, Anna and Kristoff walking through an icy forest, or Baymax and Hiro Hamada flying over San Fransokyo, these iconic scenes become an aural experience like no other with the sounds of ocean waves, an icy forest and soaring flight. “Zenimation” pays tribute to both the visual and sound artists who have created Walt Disney Animation Studios’ legacy of films.
There are 10 episodes of Zenimation that use a combination of their CGI and hand-drawn animated films including Frozen, Big Hero 6, Tangled, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King and more.
The episodes include:
- Water Explore the sea with Moana, Ariel and Elsa.
- Cityscapes Visit New Orleans, Mt. Olympus, San Fransokyo and Atlantis.
- Discovery Discover the world around you with Elsa, Tarzan, and Rapunzel.
- Flight Fly with Aladdin and Jasmine, Baymax and Hiro, & Cody and Marahuté.
- Explore Explore new places with Judy Hopps, baby Moana and Aurora.
- Night Gaze at the night sky with Tiana, Rapunzel, and Jim Hawkins.
- Nature Take in the beauty of nature with Simba, Pocahontas, and Tarzan.
- Serenity Have a moment of calm with Belle, Mulan and Gramma Tala.
- Water Realms Surf with Lilo, cross the Dark Sea with Elsa, & restore the heart of Te Fiti with Moana.
- Levity Have a laugh with Flash the Sloth, Stitch and Baymax.
This new series is created and edited by David Bess from Walt Disney Animation Studios.
Zenimation is streaming now on Disney+.
Source: Disney Plus