After hitting $1 billion at the box office, Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4 is coming home this October.
According to Disney:
In Toy Story 4, Woody has always been confident about his place in the world, and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. So, when Bonnie’sbeloved new craft-project-turned-toy Forky calls himself “trash,” Woody decides to teach Forky how to embrace being a toy. But a road-trip adventure, including an unexpected reunion with his long-lost friend Bo Peep, shows Woody how big the world can be for a toy. In addition, carnival prizes Ducky and Bunny bring a new level of fun to the film
Fans will be able to watch Woody, Buzz, Jessie and the whole gang go an adventure of a lifetime, starting on October 1st when Toy Story 4 launches on Digital HD and 4K.
Then a week later on October 8th, Toy Story 4 arrives on Blu-ray, DVD and 4K Blu-ray.
Bonus features on Blu-ray and Digital include:
- ‘Toy Stories – The Toy Story 4 cast and crew share their love of toys!
- Woody & Buzz – Take a look at the relationship between these two legendary characters.
- Bo Rebooted – Discover how Team Bo reimagined all aspects of Bo Peep’s identity to arrive
at the fully realized character seen in the film.
- Toy Box – Enjoy a collection of mini-docs on the film’s memorable new characters, featuring the voice actors, director Josh Cooley and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that
make these characters fun and lovable
- Let’s Ride With Ally Maki – Ally Maki, the voice of Giggle McDimples, learns all about Pixar’s dialogue recording process from director Josh Cooley and his team.
- Audio Commentary
- Deleted Scenes introduced by director Josh Cooley including:
- Scamming Playtime
- Bo Knows Hippos
- Desperate Toys
- Recruit Duke
- She’s The One
Digital Exclusives will include:
- Anatomy of a Scene: Prologue – Filmmakers and crew review key scenes of the movie and dissect
the practical and technological methods used to bring them to life.
- Additional Deleted scene – Bonnie’s Playtime
Toy Story 4 sees Tom Hanks returns as the voice Woody, Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear, Joan Cusack as Jessie, Don Rickles as Mr. Potato Head, Estelle Harris as Mrs. Potato Head, Wallace Shawn as Rex, John Ratzenberger as Hamm, Blake Clark as Slinky Doug with Tony Hale voicing Forky and Annie Potts returning at Bo Beep.
The film was directed by Josh Cooley (in his feature directorial debut) with Mark Nielsen and Jonas Rivera as producers. The film’s executive producers include Andrew Stanton, Lee Unkrich and Pete Docter.
Stanton also wrote the screenplay with Stephany Folsom, and Randy Newman composed the film’s score with two new original songs.