Bethesda made a couple of announcements and teases at their E3 2019 showcase.
Fallout 76: Wastelanders & Nuclear Winter
While Fallout 76 got out to a rocky start at launch, Bethesda is looking to make amends with the upcoming free update called Wastelanders.
The update brings human NPCs and a new main quest to Fallout 76. They’ll be plenty of choices and consequences to make when Fallout 76: Wastelanders launches this fall.
In addition to the new update, Bethesda is bringing a battle royale mode to the game. The new Nuclear Winter mode has 52-players battling against each other.
A sneak preview of the Nuclear Winter mode is available now on all platforms.
Bethesda announced that Doom Eternal is set to launch on November 22nd for Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC. They also showed off a peek at the game’s story.
There will also be a Collector’s Edition for Doom Eternal which gives you:
- A Deluxe Edition copy of DOOM Eternal in an exclusive Steelbook case custom designed by graphic designer and illustrator Gabz in collaboration with Mondo. The DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition includes:
- DOOM Eternal Year One Pass, granting access to two single-player Campaign expansions, set to release within one year of DOOM Eternal’s launch
- Demonic Slayer Skin
- Classic Weapons Sound Pack, adding nostalgia-inducing weapon sound effects to your DOOM Eternal arsenal
- A full-sized, wearable DOOM Slayer Helmet replica
- A playable cassette tape, plus download codes for lossless digital copies of Mick Gordon’s DOOM (2016) and DOOM Eternal original soundtracks. The uncompressed music files will make any audiophile’s day, and the analog tape contains something special for id Software fans!
- DOOM Lore Book with custom artwork by id Software. Learn more about the events past and present that shape the DOOM universe and the Slayer himself.
- One “The Gift of Argent Power” 11” x 17” Lithograph
The Doom Eternal Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order now from the Bethesda Gear Store.
The company showed off new gameplay for Wolfenstein: Youngblood.
You play as BJ Blazkowicz’s twin daughters, Jess and Soph to fight the Nazis in Paris while searching for their father.
The game launches on July 26th for Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Arkane Lyon’s next game is Deathloop which has you, “Explore stunning environments and meticulously designed levels in an immersive gameplay experience that lets you approach every situation any way you like. Hunt down targets all over the island in an effort to put an end to the cycle once and for all, and remember, if at first you don’t succeed… die, die again.”
No release date has been announced.
The upcoming action-adventure has you uncovering the source of all the disappearances of Tokyo’s population. The game is being developed by Tango Gameworks, who previously worked on The Evil Within games.
No release date has been announced.
The Elder Scrolls Blades on Nintendo Switch
The Elder Scrolls Blades is set to make it to the Nintendo Switch this fall and you’ll be able to carry your progression over from the mobile game.
Commander Keen is a new mobile game from ZeniMax Online Studios.
The game, “Commander Keen brings the next generation of kid geniuses to your mobile devices with throwback Saturday morning cartoon style. Build your collection of gadgetry and gear so you can blast, zap, bounce, bubble, teleport, disintegrate, drone-strike, freeze, flambé and rocket-boost your way across the universe in Story Mode — or go head-to-head vs. other players in an absolutely gonzo-bananas real-time Battle Mode.”
Rage 2: Rise of the Ghosts
Rage 2: Rise of the Ghosts is an upcoming expansion that adds more story content, new weapons, abilities, new areas and another enemy faction.
The expansion should be available later this year.