Everyone’s favourite Merc with a mouth’s second film outing is coming to Blu-ray this August.
20th Century Fox has announced that Deadpool 2 will be coming to Digital on August 7th and on Blu-ray (both HD and 4K UHD) and DVD on August 21st.
In addition to the theatrical cut, both the digital and Blu-ray versions of Deadpool 2 come with the Super Duper $@%!#& Cut which adds 15 minutes of brand-new action and jokes throughout.
Here are some of the bonus features included on the Blu-ray:
- Gag Reel
- Deleted/Extended Scenes
- Until Your Face Hurts: Alt Takes
- Deadpool’s Lips are Sealed: Secrets and Easter Eggs
- The Most Important X-Force Member
- Deadpool Family Values: Cast of Characters
- David Leitch Not Lynch: Directing DP2
- Roll with the Punches: Action and Stunts
- The Deadpool Prison Experiment
- Chess with Omega Red
- Swole and Sexy
- “3-Minute Monologue”
- Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (Theatrical
- Deadpool’s Fun Sack 2
- Stills (28 Images)
The 4K Blu-ray also includes support for Dolby Atmos.
Deadpool 2 was directed by David Leitch (who previously worked on John Wick and Atomic Blonde). The cast includes Ryan Renolds as the Deadpool, Morena Baccarin, T.J. Miller, Leslie Uggams and Brianna Hildebrand all reprising their roles from the first film. Josh Brolin plays Cable with Julian Dennison (Hunt for the Wilderpeople) playing a young Mutant name Russell that Deadpool and the X-Force are trying to protect from Cable. As for some of the X-Force team members, Zazie Beetz will play Domino, Terry Crews as Bedlam.
You can pre-order your copy of Deadpool 2 here.