If you still haven’t seen Avengers: Infinity War yet or want to see it a couple more times, now you can.
Marvel has announced that the box-office juggernaut that is Avengers: Infinity War (which just recently passed the $2 billion mark) will be making its way to Digital HD and 4K Ultra HD on July 31st. It will be followed by the Blu-ray release (both HD and 4K UHD) on August 14th. The 4K Blu-ray will support Dolby Atmos.
Some of the Blu-ray and Digital features include:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favourite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
The digital version of the film will come with A Director’s Roundtable which includes Anthony and Joe Russo, Jon Favreau, Joss Whedon, James Gunn, Ryan Coogler, Peyton Reed and Taika Waititi as they talk about their contributions to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Avengers: Infinity War is directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, and stars Robert Downey Jr (Iron Man), Chris Evans (Captain America), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther), Tom Holland (Spider-Man), Chris Pratt (Star-Lord), Zoe Saldana (Gamora) , Bradley Cooper (Rocket Raccoon) , Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk) all reprising their roles from previous Marvel films. Meanwhile, Josh Brolin plays Thanos.
You can pre-order your copy of Avengers: Infinity War here.